Are you Dr. Roberts?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2011 Westend Dr
Greensboro, GA 30642Phone(706) 453-9803Fax(706) 453-0728
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Roberts, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Greensboro, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Navicent Health Baldwin and Augusta University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1979
- University of Alabama HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1993 - Present
- GA State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Basal metabolic rate of endotherms can be modeled using heat-transfer principles and physiological concepts: reply to "can the basal metabolic rate of endotherms be ex...Roberts, M.F., Lightfoot, E.N., Porter, W.P.> ;Physiol Biochem Zool. 2011-01-01
- A new model for the body size-metabolism relationship.Roberts, M.F., Lightfoot, E.N., Porter, W.P.> ;Physiol Biochem Zool. 2010-05-01
- 14 citationsAdrenoceptor and local modulator control of cutaneous blood flow in thermal stress.Michael F. Roberts, Tanya Rivers, Seth Oliveria, Paul Texeira, E. Raman> ;Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology A-molecular & Integrative Physiology. 2002 Mar 1