Dr. Rogers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 S Preston St
Louisville, KY 40202
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicinePost-Doctoral Fellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2020 - 2022
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 2018 - 2022
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineInternship, General Surgery, 2017 - 2018
- University of LouisvilleClass of 2017
- Purdue UniversityBiology
- Indiana UniversityBiology/Chemistry
Publications & Presentations
- The present and future state of machine learning for predictive analytics in surgery.Michael P. Rogers, Anthony J. DeSantis, Haroon Janjua, Paul C. Kuo> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2021 Jun 1
- The future surgical training paradigm: Virtual reality and machine learning in surgical education.Michael P. Rogers, Anthony J. DeSantis, Haroon Janjua, Tara M. Barry, Paul C. Kuo> ;Surgery. 2021 May 1
- Safety comparison of minimally invasive abdomen-only esophagectomy versus minimally invasive Ivor Lewis esophagectomy: a retrospective cohort studyChristopher P. Wang, Michael P. Rogers, Gregory Bach, Joseph Sujka, Rahul Mhaskar, Christopher DuCoin> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2021 Apr 6
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: