Are you Dr. Sanders?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Memorial Hospital Dr
Mobile, AL 36608Phone(251) 414-5900Fax(251) 281-1169
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Sanders, MD is a gastroenterologist in Mobile, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Pennsylvania, and Oregon. He is affiliated with Springhill Memorial Hospital, Mobile Infirmary Medical Center, and Mizell Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2001 - 2004
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2012
- OR State Medical License 2004 - Present
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- ME State Medical License Active through 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Utility of pulse oximetry in the detection of arterial hypoxemia in liver transplant candidates.Gary A. Abrams, Michael K. Sanders, Michael B. Fallon> ;Liver Transplantation. 2002 Apr 1
- Pancreatitis and Pancreatic Cancer Lead to MarathoningApril 3rd, 2019