Are you Dr. Stout?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4444 Kalamazoo Ave Se
Kentwood, MI 49508Phone(616) 391-5600Fax(616) 391-5685
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Stout, MD is a board certified internist in Kentwood, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Ohio. He is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2007 - 2007
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth HospitalGrand Rapids, Michigan