Are you Dr. Tranovich?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Eoff St
Elm Grove, WV 26003Phone+1 412-302-2256Fax+1 304-234-8960
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Tranovich, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Elm Grove, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Colorado, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Canonsburg Hospital.
Education & Training
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- WV State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsSignificant Chondrocyte Viability Is Present in Acetabular Chondral Flaps Associated With Femoroacetabular ImpingementVonda J. Wright, Christopher L. McCrum, Hongshuai Li, Michael J. Tranovich, Johnny Huard> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2018 Jan 1
- 16 citationsChronic exercise preserves brain function in masters athletes when compared to sedentary counterpartsEmily Zhao, Michael J. Tranovich, Ron DeAngelo, Anthony P. Kontos, Vonda J. Wright> ;The Physician and Sportsmedicine. 2016 Jan 1
- 10 citationsA review of femoroacetabular impingement and hip arthroscopy in the athlete.Michael J. Tranovich, Matthew J. Salzler, Keelan R. Enseki, Vonda J. Wright> ;The Physician and Sportsmedicine. 2014 Feb 1
- Join now to see all