Michael Vives, MD
Associate Professor, Orthopaedics, UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School
- 90 Bergen St
Newark, NJ 07103
Phone: (973) 972-2150
Fax: (973) 972-2155
Dr. Vives's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Dr. Vives's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, General Surgery
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Vives's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Vives's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A novel design for application of pure moments in-vitro: application to the kinematic analysis of the cervical spine. Caravaggi, P.,Chaudary, S.,Uko, L.,Chen, L.,Khamsi, B.,Vives, M.; J Biomech. 2013 Apr 5.
- The effects of local insulin application to lumbar spinal fusions in a rat model. Koerner, J. D.,Yalamanchili, P.,Munoz, W.,Uko, L.,Chaudhary, S. B.,Lin, S. S.,Vives, M. J.; Spine J. 2013 Jan.
- Tumoral calcinosis presenting as neck pain and mass lesion of the cervical spine. Tuy, B.E., John, T.K., Uglialoro, A.D., Beebe, K.S., Vives, M.J., Patterson, F.R.; Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2008-11-01.
Register to See Citations and 21 More...
- Dr. Michael Vives, Dr. Michael Vives, MD, Dr. M Vives, Dr. Michael J Vives
- 21 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 21 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Vives's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, NJ)
- Deidre Bielicka, MD
- Jeffrey Miller, MD
- Mark Drzala, MD
- John Petrillo, MD
- Ziauddin Ahmed, MD
- Edmund Kappy, MD
- Larry Bloomstein, MD
- Stephen Cairone, DO
- Neel Shah, MD
- Milo Bastianelli, DO