Dr. Volow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office183 Wind Chime Court, Suite
Raleigh, NC 27615Phone(919) 832-0132Fax(919) 848-0277
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1972
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1966 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsDreams of flying in narcoleptic patients.Ranga Krishnan, Michael R. Volow, Jesse O. Cavenar, Patricia P. Miller> ;Psychosomatics. 1984 May 1
- 3 citationsIntravenous infusion motor artifact.Anne W. Lininger, Michael R. Volow, Daniel T. Gianturco> ;American Journal of Electroneurodiagnostic Technology. 1981 Dec 1
- 5 citationsBiofeedback control of skin potential level.Michael R. Volow, C. W. Erwin, Andrea L. Cipolat> ;Biofeedback and self-regulation. 1979 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: