Are you Dr. Watts?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2963 E Copper Point Dr
Meridian, ID 83642Phone(208) 322-1730Fax(208) 322-1731
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Watts, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Meridian, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho and Maine. He is affiliated with Mid Coast Hospital and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- ME State Medical License Active through 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Is it time to stand unitedMichael Watts> ;Veterinary Record. 2020 Aug 8
- Comprehensive validation of halcyon 2.0 plans and the implementation of patient specific QA with multiple detector platformsEric Laugeman, Ana Heermann, Jessica Hilliard, Michael Watts, Marshia Roberson, Robert Morris, Sreekrishna Goddu, Abhishek Sethi, Imran Zoberi, Hyun Kim, Sasa Mutic, G...> ;Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. 2020 Jul 1
- Consistently unreliable: Oil spill data and transparency discourse.Michael Watts, Anna Zalik> ;The Extractive Industries and Society. 2020 Apr 27
- Join now to see all