Are you Dr. Weaver?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 79 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3715 Prytania St
New Orleans, LA 70115Phone(504) 897-8276Fax(504) 897-8336
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Weaver, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Oregon. He is affiliated with Touro Infirmary, Tulane Health System, and Bridgepoint Continuing Care Hospital.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1991 - 1993
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1991 - Present
- LA State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Telephone Assessment and Skill-Building Kit for Stroke Caregivers: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial.Bakas, T.,Austin, J. K.,Habermann, B.,Jessup, N. M.,McLennon, S. M.,Mitchell, P. H.,Morrison, G.,Yang, Z.,Stump, T. E.,Weaver, M. T.> ;Stroke. 2015 Nov 10
- Systematic review of sleep disorders in cancer patients: can the prevalence of sleep disorders be ascertained?Otte, J. L.,Carpenter, J. S.,Manchanda, S.,Rand, K. L.,Skaar, T. C.,Weaver, M.,Chernyak, Y.,Zhong, X.,Igega, C.,Landis, C.> ;Cancer Med. 2014 Dec 03
- Diabetes-related quality of life and the demands and burdens of diabetes care among emerging adults with type 1 diabetes in the year after high school graduation.Hanna, K. M.,Weaver, M. T.,Slaven, J. E.,Fortenberry, J. D.,DiMeglio, L. A.> ;Res Nurs Health. 2014 Aug 29
- Join now to see all