Are you Dr. Wulfers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3250 Gordonville Rd
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703Phone(573) 334-9641Fax(573) 331-3120
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Wulfers, MD is a geriatrician in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1980 - 1981
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaInternship, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- University of Missouri - Community Health MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1980 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Prognosis guarded: the crisis in American primary care medicine.Michael Wulfers> ;Missouri medicine. 2008 Nov 1
- 1 citationsCalcaneal ultrasonography for bone assessment.Michael C. Wulfers> ;American Family Physician. 2003 Feb 1
- Methods of applying liquid nitrogen for skin surgery.Wulfers, M. C.> ;Am Fam Physician. 1994 Feb 15
- Saint Francis Medical CenterCape Girardeau, Missouri