Are you Dr. Yin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-7185
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Yin, MD is an infectious disease specialist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Florida. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Infectious Disease, 2001 - 2003
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
- Safety and Effectiveness of HIV-1 DNA Plasmid Vaccine and HIV-1 Recombinant Adenoviral Vector Vaccine in HIV-Uninfected, Circumcised Men and Male-to-Female (MTF) Transgender Persons Who Have Sex With Men Start of enrollment: 2009 May 01
- Vitamin D HIV Study on Postmenopausal Women Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01
Phase 1, Phase 2
Publications & Presentations
- Bone mineral density, nutrient intake, and physical activity among young women from Uganda.Renee Heffron, Timothy R Muwonge, Jade Boyer, Flavia Matovu, Yasaman Zia, Monica Bagaya, Timothy Ssebuliba, Susan Morrison, Felix Bambia, Rogers Nsubuga, Josephine Bad...> ;Archives of osteoporosis. 2022 Oct 11
- The Long-Acting Cabotegravir Tail as an Implementation Challenge: Planning for Safe Discontinuation.Kathrine Meyers, Nadia Nguyen, Jason E Zucker, Bryan A Kutner, Caroline Carnevale, Delivette Castor, Magdalena E Sobieszczyk, Michael T Yin, Sarit A Golub, Robert H Re...> ;AIDS and behavior. 2022 Sep 3
- The Role of Oral Health in the Acquisition and Severity of SARS-CoV-2: A Retrospective Chart Review.S Wadhwa, S Dave, M L Daily, A Nardone, R Li, J Rosario, A Cantos, J Shah, H H Lu, D J McMahon, M T Yin> ;The Saudi dental journal. 2022 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Altimmune Launches Clinical Trial of T-COVIDTM, an Investigational Intranasal Immune Modulator for the Treatment of Patients with Early COVID-19June 2nd, 2020
- CUIMC Students Conduct Global Health Research Despite PandemicOctober 13th, 2021
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms May Worsen over Time in COVID-19 SurvivorsAugust 16th, 2021
- HIV And The Menopausal Transition: Effects On Musculoskeletal HealthNational Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases2011–2012
- Bone Mass And Mineral Metabolism In HIV+ WomenNational Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases2004–2008
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York