Are you Dr. Pistole?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2112 F Street Nw
Washington, DC 20037Phone+1 202-331-1042Fax+1 202-872-5629
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Micheal Pistole, MD is a gastroenterologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia and Maryland. He is affiliated with MedStar Washington Hospital Center and United Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1980 - 1982
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1982 - 2018
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsVisual field testing in the management of cytomegalovirus retinitis.David M. Bachman, Larry M. Bruni, Richard A. DiGioia, Pamela Jo Harris, Christopher M. McMackin, Micheal C. Pistole, Robert M. Thomas, Douglas J. Ward> ;Ophthalmology. 1992 Sep 1
- 42 citationsDisseminated bilateral chorioretinitis due to Histoplasma capsulatum in a patient with the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Abe M. Macher, Merlyn M. Rodrigues, William Kaplan, Michael C. Pistole, Alice McKittrick, Walter E. Lawrinson, Cheryl M. Reichert> ;Ophthalmology. 1985 Aug 1
- 58 citationsCardiac aspergillosis in acquired immune deficiency syndromeStuart Henochowicz, Mahmoud Mustafa, Walter E. Lawrinson, Micheal Pistole, Joseph Lindsay> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1985 Apr 15
- Join now to see all