Michel Nahmad, MD
- 3200 Sw 60th Ct
Suite # 201
Miami, FL 33155
Phone: (305) 662-8320
Fax: (305) 665-2467
Dr. Nahmad's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Pediatric
Dr. Nahmad's Education & Medical Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, General Surgery
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- Tulane University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Nahmad's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryPediatric Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic SurgeryThoracic & Cardiac Surgery
Dr. Nahmad's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
- Whos Who in Medicine and HealthcareMarquis Whos Who
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Nahmad's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Nitrous oxide analgesia for minor pediatric surgical procedures: an effective alternative to conscious sedation? Burnweit, C., Diana-Zerpa, J.A., Nahmad, M.H., Lankau, C.A., Weinberger, M., Malvezzi, L., Smith, L., Shapiro, T., Thayer, K.; J Pediatr Surg. 2004 Mar.
- Leiomyoma of the entire esophagus. Nahmad, M., Clatworthy, H. W.; J Pediatr Surg. 1973 Oct 01.
- Transumbilical cholangiography and selective venous portography in patients with obstructive jaundice. Nahmad, M. H., Lankau, C. A., Del Guercio, L. R., Meng, C. H.; Surg Forum. 1968.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Nahmad's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Michel Nahmad, Dr. Michel Nahmad, MD, Dr. M Nahmad, Dr. Michel Henry Nahmad
- 35 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 35 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Nahmad's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, FL)
- George Rittersbach Jr., MD
- Thaddeus Boucree II, MD
- Oscar Lenit Jr, MD
- George Sarosi Jr., MD
- Marla Dudak, MD
- Adelheid Reinoso, MD
- Cornelius O,Connor, MD
- Kayvon Alizadeh, MD
- Michael Grieco, MD
- Alexander Delos Reyes Jr., MD