Are you Dr. Erickson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 S George St
York, PA 17403Phone(717) 851-5001Fax(717) 851-5114
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michelle (Clark) Erickson, MD is a board certified pathologist in York, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with WellSpan York Hospital and WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2003 - 2007
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsImproved plasma removal efficiency for therapeutic plasma exchange using a new apheresis platformChristopher A. Tormey, Marie E. Peddinghaus, Michelle L. Erickson, Karen E. King, Melissa M. Cushing, Jerry Bill, Tay Goodrich, Edward L. Snyder> ;Transfusion. 2010 Feb 1
- 18 citationsManagement of blood shortages in a tertiary care academic medical center: the Yale‐New Haven Hospital frozen blood reserveMichelle L. Erickson, Melanie H. Champion, Roger D. Klein, Rebecca Ross, Zena M. Neal, Edward L. Snyder> ;Transfusion. 2008 Oct 1
- 3 citationsRapid progression of SETTLE tumor with micrometastasis.Michelle L. Erickson, Milissa McKee, Miguel Reyes-Múgica> ;Pediatric and Developmental Pathology. 2008 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- COVID Can Cause Forgetfulness, Psychosis, Mania or a StutterJanuary 22nd, 2021
- Blood Supply Crisis Hits Central Pa.: ‘Imagine a Scenario Where That Isn’t Available’January 27th, 2022
- PR Neuroscience Conference Breaks Registration RecordsDecember 6th, 2020