Are you Dr. Wong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8300 W 38th Ave
Denver, CO 80033Phone(303) 422-9438Fax(303) 422-9474
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michelle Wong, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. She is affiliated with SCL Health - Lutheran Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1997
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1995
- Exempla St Joseph HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Head-to-Head Comparison of the AliveCor Heart Monitor and Microlife WatchBP Office AFIB for Atrial Fibrillation Screening in a Primary Care Setting.Chan P, Wong C, Pun L, Wong Y, Wong MM, Chu DW, Siu C> ;Circulation. 2017-01-03
- Diagnostic Performance of a Smartphone-Based Photoplethysmographic Application for Atrial Fibrillation Screening in a Primary Care Setting.Chan P, Wong C, Poh YC, Pun L, Leung WW, Wong Y, Wong MM, Poh M, Chu DW, Siu C> ;J Am Heart Assoc. 2016-07-21
- Physicians and complementary-alternative medicine: training, attitudes, and practices in Hawaii.Chan, P., Wong, M.M.> ;Hawaii Med J. 2004 Jun
- SCL Health - Lutheran Medical CenterWheat Ridge, Colorado