Are you Dr. Cintron?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102-01 66th Road
Forest Hills, NY 11375Phone+1 718-830-4359Fax+1 718-335-6957
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Miguel Cintron Jr., MD is a gastroenterologist in Forest Hills, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Forest Hills, New York-Presbyterian Queens, and Flushing Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/NYC Health and Hospitals (Elmhurst)Fellowship, Gastroenterology, 1993 - 1995
- Rutgers Health/Cooperman Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1993
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1989
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1990 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology