Are you Dr. Ivan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 N State St
Gnh 11-900, Dept Pccm
Los Angeles, CA 90033Phone(323) 226-7923
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mihaela Ivan, MD is a pulmonologist in Los Angeles, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Alabama, and Indiana. She is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2021 - 2021
- IN State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MS State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- WV State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- KS State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsTroglitazone Attenuates TGF-β1-Induced EMT in Alveolar Epithelial Cells via a PPARγ-Independent MechanismBeiyun Zhou, Stephen T. Buckley, Vipul Patel, Yixin Liu, Jiao Luo, Manda S. Krishnaveni, Mihaela Ivan, Lucas DeMaio, Kwang-Jin Kim, Carsten Ehrhardt, Edward D. Crandal...> ;PLOS ONE. 2012 Jun 20
- Houston Methodist HospitalHouston, Texas