Are you Dr. Flusberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 E 210th St
Bronx, NY 10467Phone(718) 920-4817
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Milana Flusberg, MD is a board certified radiologist in Bronx, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Burke Rehabilitation Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Abdominal Imaging.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 2005 - 2009
- Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- IgG4 aortitis of the ascending thoracic aorta: A case report and literature review.Chaitanya Shilagani, Steven L. Lansman, Anthony Gilet, Milana Flusberg> ;Journal of Radiology Case Reports. 2021 May 1
- CT Colonography in Review With Tips and Tricks to Improve Performance.Zina J. Ricci, Mariya Kobi, Milana Flusberg, Judy Yee> ;Seminars in Roentgenology. 2021 Apr 1
- Clinical applications of pelvic floor imaging: opinion statement endorsed by the society of abdominal radiology (SAR), American Urological Association (AUA), and Ameri...Victoria Chernyak, Joshua I. S. Bleier, Mariya Kobi, Ian M. Paquette, Milana Flusberg, Philippe E. Zimmern, Larissa V. Rodriguez, Phyllis Glanc, Suzanne L. Palmer, Luz...> ;Abdominal Radiology. 2021 Mar 27
- Join now to see all
- Variability in Utilization and Techniques of Pelvic Floor Imaging: Findings of the SAR Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Disease-Focused PanelFebruary 15th, 2021
- Burke Rehabilitation HospitalWhite Plains, New York