Mina Dulcan, MD
Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and Pediatrics, Northwestern University Medical School
- 225 East Chicago Ave. Box 10
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital Of Chicago
Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 227-3413
Dr. Dulcan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Dulcan's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Penn State College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Dulcan's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
Dr. Dulcan's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Dulcan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Computer-Assisted Management of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Lavigne, J.V., Dulcan, M.K., Lebailly, S.A., Binns, H.J., Cummins, T.K., Jha, P.; Pediatrics. 2011 Jul.
- Suicidal ideation and behaviors among youths in juvenile detention. Abram, K.M., Choe, J.Y., Washburn, J.J., Teplin, L.A., King, D.C., Dulcan, M.K.; J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2008 Mar.
- Practitioner perspectives on evidence-based practice. Dulcan, M. K.; Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2005 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 43 More...
- Dr. Mina Dulcan, Dr. Mina Dulcan, MD, Dr. M Dulcan, Dr. Mina K. Dulcan
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dulcan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, IL)
- Paul Cherian, MD
- Mark Fischer, MD
- Candice Graham, MD
- Kenneth Levitan, MD
- Zsuzsanna Kovari, MD
- Rebecca Durkin, MD
- Kwang Kim, MD
- Sue Klapholz, MD
- Yae Rim Lee, MD
- Lawrence Jeckel, MD