Mitchell Benson, MD
Professor of Urology, Columbia P&S
- 161 Fort Washington Ave
New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 305-5201
Fax: (212) 305-0116
Dr. Benson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Benson's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia CampusResidency, Urology
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Benson's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of UrologyUrology
Dr. Benson's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Benson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Comparison of robotic assisted and open retropubic radical prostatectomy for risk of biochemical progression in men with positive surgical margins. Shapiro, E. Y.,Scarberry, K.,Patel, T.,Bergman, A.,Ahn, J.,Sahi, N.,Roychoudhury, A.,Deutsch, I.,McKiernan, J. M.,Benson, M. C.,Badani, K. K.; J. Endourol.. 2013 Sep 17.
- A molecular signature predictive of indolent prostate cancer. Irshad, S.,Bansal, M.,Castillo-Martin, M.,Zheng, T.,Aytes, A.,Wenske, S.,Le Magnen, C.,Guarnieri, P.,Sumazin, P.,Benson, M. C.,Shen, M. M.,Califano, A.,Abate-Shen, C.; Sci Transl Med. 2013 Sep 11.
- Outcomes of Distal Ureteral Reconstruction Through Reimplantation With Psoas Hitch, Boari Flap, or Ureteroneocystostomy for Benign or Malignant Ureteral Obstruction or Injury. Wenske, S.,Olsson, C. A.,Benson, M. C.; Urology. 2013 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
Dr. Benson's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Mitchell Benson, Dr. Mitchell Benson, MD, Dr. M Benson
- 31 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 31 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Benson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Urology, NY)
- Pablo Morales, MD
- Edward Geisler, MD
- Charles Schwartz, MD
- Stephen Braitman, MD
- Daniel Kim, MD
- Robert Welliver, MD
- Ralph Gentile, MD
- Eugene Hoch, MD
- Aaron Katz, MD
- Brian McNeil, MD