Mohammad Mallick, MD
- 1525 Liberty Ct
Brookfield, WI 53045
Phone: (262) 646-6280
Dr. Mallick's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Mallick's Education & Medical Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Mallick's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Mallick's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Nissen fundoplication, robotic-assisted versus laparoscopic procedure: a comparative study in children. Albassam, A. A., Mallick, M. S., Gado, A., Shoukry, M.; Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2009 Oct 01.
- Primary omental torsion in children. The pre-disposing factors and role of laparoscopy in diagnosis and treatment. Mallick, M. S., Al-Bassam, A. A.; Saudi Med J. 2006 Feb.
- Is routine pre-operative blood testing in children necessary? Mallick, M. S.; Saudi Med J. 2006 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Mohammad Mallick, Dr. Mohammad Mallick, MD, Dr. M Mallick, Dr. Mohammad S Mallick
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mallick's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, WI)
- David Sovine, MD
- Gerald Purchatzke, MD
- Kathleen Schneider-Braus, MD
- Mary Berg, MD
- Jennifer (King-Vassel) King, MD
- Judith Kisicki, MD
- Nafisa Ghadiali, MD
- Michael Ewing, MD
- Ronald Du Pont, MD
- Amy Krohn, MD