Mohammed Awaad, MD
- 1104 Broad Ave
Gulfport, MS 39501
Phone: (228) 388-6500
Dr. Awaad's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Awaad's Education & Medical Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationFellowship, Interventional Cardiology
- University of ConnecticutFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- East Tennessee State UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine
- Cairo University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Awaad's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MS State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Awaad's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Provisional stenting for symptomatic intracranial stenosis using a multidisciplinary approach: acute results, unexpected benefit, and one-year outcome. Ramee, S. R., Dawson, R., McKinley, K. L., Felberg, R., Collins, T. J., Jenkins, J. S., Awaad, M. I., White, C. J.; Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2001 Apr.
- Intermittent parasystole with exit block. Castellanos, A., Moleiro, F., Guerrero, J., Awaad, M. I., Myerburg, R. J.; J Electrocardiol. 1997 Oct.
- Saphenous vein graft aneurysm presenting as a large mediastinal mass compressing the right atrium. Ferreira, A. C., de Marchena, E., Awaad, M. I., Schob, A., Kessler, K. M.; Am J Cardiol. 1997 Mar 1.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Mohammed Awaad, Dr. Mohammed Awaad, MD, Dr. M Awaad, Dr. Mohammed I Awaad
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Awaad's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, MS)
- Nanni Pidikiti, MD
- Bryan Barksdale, MD
- Herman Taylor Jr., MD
- Hugo Nievas, MD
- Glenn Mc Daniel, MD
- John Bellan Jr., MD
- Craig Thieling, MD
- Paul Mullen, MD
- Santo Borganelli, MD
- Kathleen Mansour, MD