Are you Dr. Hamid?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Mid Hudson Physicians, Pc
Kingston, NY 12401Phone+1 845-331-3131Fax+1 845-334-2898
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohammed Hamid, DO is a board certified anesthesiologist in Kingston, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Ohio, and Florida. He is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus and Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus.
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2007 - 2024
- FL State License 1997 - 2000
- OH State License 1999 - 2000
- PA State License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsElimination of Migraine-Associated Nausea in Patients Treated with Rizatriptan Orally Disintegrating Tablet (ODT): A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled StudyFrederick G. Freitag, Frederick R. Taylor, Mohammed A. Hamid, Anthony Rodgers, Carolyn M. Hustad, Karen E. Ramsey, Franck Skobieranda> ;Headache. 2008 Mar 1