Are you Dr. Rahman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3616 Cape Center Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28304Phone(910) 868-6730Fax(910) 829-9649
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohammed Rahman, MD is a geriatrician in Fayetteville, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, New York, and Utah. He is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1996 - 1998
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Wilkes-Barre)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- UT State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2000
Publications & Presentations
- Do better family planning services reduce abortion in Bangladesh?Rahman, M.,DaVanzo, J.,Razzaque, A.> ;Lancet. 2001 Oct 09
- Cape Fear Valley Medical CenterFayetteville, North Carolina