Dr. Katz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7800 W Oakland Park Blvd
Sunrise, FL 33351Phone+1 954-741-2110Fax+1 954-741-1930
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 1965 - 1966
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1963 - 1964
- Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center of ChicagoFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1961 - 1963
- Universidad del Valle Health SciencesClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1973 - Present
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsDirect current shock and lidocaine in the treatment of digitalis-induced ventricular tachycardiaMoises J. Katz, Ralph S. Zitnik> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1965 Jan 1
- Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North ShoreFort Lauderdale, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: