Are you Dr. Gado?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office510 S Kingshighway Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-7200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mokhtar Gado, MD is a board certified radiologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is affiliated with St. Louis Children's Hospital, Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, and Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital.
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1972 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsProgressive deterioration of thalamic nuclei relates to cortical network decline in schizophrenia.Derin Cobia, Matthew J. Smith, Ilse G. Salinas, Charlene Ng, Mokhtar H. Gado, John G. Csernansky, Lei Wang> ;Schizophrenia Research. 2017 Feb 1
- 2 citationsFeasibility of Geometric‐Intensity‐Based Semi‐Automated Delineation of the Tentorium Cerebelli from MRI ScansNeeraja Penumetcha, Suraj Kabadi, Bruno Jedynak, Charles Walcutt, Mokhtar H. Gado, Lei Wang, J. Tilak Ratnanather> ;Journal of Neuroimaging. 2011 Apr 1
- 19 citationsAnterior thalamic radiation integrity in schizophrenia: a diffusion-tensor imaging study.Daniel Mamah, Thomas E. Conturo, Michael P. Harms, Erbil Akbudak, Lei Wang, Amanda R. McMichael, Mokhtar H. Gado, M Deanna, John G. Csernansky> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 2010 Aug 30
- Join now to see all
- Neuroimaging (MRI) ComponentNational Institute On Aging1989–1994