Morteza Amidi, MD
Professor, Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Va.Phs,University Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15240
Phone: (412) 688-6176
Dr. Amidi's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Amidi's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Uniontown HospitalInternship, Transitional Year
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Amidi's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1982 - 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal MedicineInterventional Cardiology
Dr. Amidi's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Candida prosthetic valve endocarditis: prospective study of six cases and review of the literature. Nguyen, M. H., Nguyen, M. L., Yu, V. L., McMahon, D., Keys, T. F., Amidi, M.; Clin Infect Dis. 1996 Feb.
- Changes in serum CPK, LDH, and their isoenzymes in the perioperative period in patients undergoing craniotomy. Tabatabai, M., Segal, R., Amidi, M., Caines, M., Kirimli, B., Stremple, J. F.; J Neurosurg Anesthesiol. 1990 Dec.
- Left ventricular diastolic filling in patients with left ventricular dysfunction. Lavine, S. J., Krishnaswami, V., Shreiner, D. P., Amidi, M.; Int J Cardiol. 1985 Aug 01.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Morteza Amidi, Dr. Morteza Amidi, MD, Dr. M Amidi, Dr. Morteza ----- Amidi
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Amidi's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, PA)
- Samuel Solomon, MD
- Charles Schott, MD
- Hugh Gallagher, MD
- Sumeet Mainigi, MD
- Charles Oschwald, MD
- Michelle Consolini, MD
- David Rimple, MD
- Alison Branigan, MD
- Thomas Generalovich, MD
- Asif Hussain, MD