Moustafa Aouthmany, MD
- 2213 Cherry St
Toledo, OH 43608
Phone: (419) 251-4360
Dr. Aouthmany's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neonat/Perinatology: General Neonatology
Dr. Aouthmany's Education & Medical Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Pediatrics
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Aouthmany's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- MI State Medical LicenseActive through 2015
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsNeonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Aouthmany's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP)American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Aouthmany's Clinical Trials
- A Phase 2b, Multicenter, Single-dose, Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation, Safety and Efficacy Trial of Stannsoporfin in Neonates With HyperbilirubinemiaStart of enrollment: 2008 Aug 01
Aouthmany, M.,Aryaev, M.,Balaraman, V.,Bezrukov, L.,Borszewska-Kornacka, M.,Cummings, J.,Figueras, J.,Gulczynska, E.,Kim, J.H.,Korbal, P.,Maisels, M.J.,Omenaca, F.,Pallas, C.,Parton, L.,Perapoch, J.,Schut...
Dr. Aouthmany's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Parenteral nutrition-associated cholestasis in neonates: multivariate analysis of the potential protective effect of taurine. Spencer, A.U., Yu, S., Tracy, T.F., Aouthmany, M.M., Llanos, A., Brown, M.B., Brown, M., Shulman, R.J., Hirschl, R.B., Derusso, P.A., Cox, J., Dahlgren, J., Strouse, P.J.,...; JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2005-09-01.
- Use of cholecystokinin-octapeptide for the prevention of parenteral nutrition-associated cholestasis. Teitelbaum, D. H.,Tracy, T. F.,Aouthmany, M. M.,Llanos, A.,Brown, M. B.,Yu, S.,Brown, M. R.,Shulman, R. J.,Hirschl, R. B.,Derusso, P. A.,Cox, J.,Dahlgren, J.,Groner, J. I....; Pediatrics. 2005 May.
- Phototherapy increases hemoglobin degradation and bilirubin production in preterm infants. Aouthmany, M. M.; J Perinatol. 1999 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Aouthmany's Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics - AAPFellow
- Dr. Moustafa Aouthmany, Dr. Moustafa Aouthmany, MD, Dr. M Aouthmany, Dr. Moustafa M. Aouthmany
- 2 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 2 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Aouthmany's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neonat/Perinatology, OH)
- Rengachari Deenadayalu, MD
- Khalid Akbar, MD
- Reginald Tsang, MD
- Melissa Schorsten, MD
- Peter Giannone Jr., MD
- Irwin Weinfeld, MD
- Oded Mesner, MD
- R. Edwin Spitzmiller, DO
- John Seguin, MD
- Sarah Corriveau, MD