Muhammad Akhtar, MD
- 3960 Brown Park Dr Ste E
Hilliard, OH 43026
Phone: (614) 527-4996
Fax: (614) 559-0445
Dr. Akhtar's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Akhtar's Education & Medical Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Pediatrics
- Dow Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Akhtar's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Akhtar's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Antinociceptive Activity of a Synthetic Curcuminoid Analogue, 2,6-bis-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxybenzylidene)cyclohexanone, on Nociception-Induced Models in Mice. Ming-Tatt, L., Khalivulla, S.I., Akhtar, M.N., Mohamad, A.S., Perimal, E.K., Khalid, M.H., Akira, A., Lajis, N.H., Israf, D.A., Sulaiman, M.R.; Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2012 Mar.
- Antinociceptive effect of the essential oil of Zingiber zerumbet in mice: Possible mechanisms. Khalid, M.H., Akhtar, M.N., Mohamad, A.S., Perimal, E.K., Akira, A., Israf, D.A., Lajis, N., Sulaiman, M.R.; J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Sep 1.
- Chemical constituents of Melicope ptelefolia. Shaari, K., Zareen, S., Akhtar, M.N., Lajis, N.H.; Nat Prod Commun. 2011 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Muhammad Akhtar, Dr. Muhammad Akhtar, MD, Dr. M Akhtar, Dr. Muhammad Nasim Akhtar
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Akhtar's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, OH)
- Howard Sokolov, MD
- Dimitrios Tsatiris, MD
- Douglas Moul, MD
- Ryan Rajaram, MD
- Michael Miller, MD
- Mukesh Rangwani, MD
- Robt Bamberger, MD
- Kalpana Parikh, MD
- Sarbori Bhattacharya, MD
- David Bellian, MD