- Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Ashland, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and California.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1978 - 2016
- PA State Medical License1975 - 2016
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Diagnosis and management of penetrating arterial and venous injuries in the extremities. Reichle, F. A., Golsorkhi, M.; Am J Surg. 1980 Sep.
- Hepatic, gut, and renal substrate flux rates in patients with hepatic cirrhosis. Owen, O. E., Reichle, F. A., Mozzoli, M. A., Kreulen, T., Patel, M. S., Elfenbein, I. B., Golsorkhi, M., Chang, K. H., Rao, N. S., Sue, H. S., Boden, G.; J Clin Invest. 1981 Jul.
- Hepatic metabolism in patients with alcoholic cirrhosis. Reichle, F. A., Owen, O. E., Golsorkhi, M., Kreulen, T.; Surgery. 1978 Jul.
- Register to See 1 More
- Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi, Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi, MD, Dr. M Golsorkhi