Dr. Khokar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 New Hope Rd
Princeton, WV 24740Phone(304) 487-6065Fax(304) 425-5420
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1979 - 1980
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1984 - 2020
- WV State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1980 - Present
- FL State Medical License 1980 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1978 - Present
- MI State Medical License Current
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: