Are you Dr. Khan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3229 E Genesee St
Syracuse, NY 13214Phone(315) 464-5726
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mukhtar Khan, MD is an endocrinologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1999 - 2001
- Jersey Shore Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsAcute hypoglycemia decreases central retinal function in the human eyeMukhtar Khan, Robert B. Barlow, Ruth S. Weinstock> ;Vision Research. 2011 Jul 15
- 18 citationsUse of U-500 regular insulin in type 2 diabetes.Wafic S. Wafa, Mukhtar I. Khan> ;Diabetes Care. 2006 Sep 1
- 1 citationsMetabolic modulation of visual sensitivity.Robert B. Barlow, Bart Farell, Mukhtar Khan> ;Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 2003 Jan 1