Myron Allukian, MD
- 3400 Spruce St
1 Maloney Building
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Phone: (215) 662-3957
Dr. Allukian's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Allukian's Education & Medical Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, General Surgery
Dr. Allukian's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License2009 - 2014
Dr. Allukian's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Elected MemberInstitute of Medicine, 1991
Dr. Allukian's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Mammalian cardiac regeneration after fetal myocardial infarction requires cardiac progenitor cell recruitment. Allukian, M.,Xu, J.,Morris, M.,Caskey, R.,Dorsett-Martin, W.,Plappert, T.,Griswold, M.,Gorman, J. H.,Gorman, R. C.,Liechty, K. W.; Ann. Thorac. Surg.. 2013 Jul.
- Lentiviral-mediated over-expression of hyaluronan synthase-1 (HAS-1) decreases the cellular inflammatory response and results in regenerative wound repair. Caskey, R. C.,Allukian, M.,Lind, R. C.,Herdrich, B. J.,Xu, J.,Radu, A.,Mitchell, M. E.,Liechty, K. W.; Cell Tissue Res. 2013 Jan.
- Regenerative healing following foetal myocardial infarction. Herdrich, B. J., Danzer, E., Davey, M. G., Allukian, M., Englefield, V., Gorman, J. H., Gorman, R. C., Liechty, K. W.; Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2010 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
- Dr. Myron Allukian, Dr. Myron Allukian, MD, Dr. M Allukian
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Allukian's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, PA)
- Benselvan Chandrakaladharan, MD
- Robert Gorrell, MD
- Simon Lampard, MD
- Robert Lafontant, MD
- Hunter Neal, MD
- Nathan Roberts, MD
- Myron Allukian, MD
- Michelle Zuba, DO
- Lisa Parrillo, MD
- Amar Rawal, MD