Nada Harik, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, University of Arkansas COM
- 800 Marshall St # 653
Little Rock, AR 72202
Phone: (501) 364-1100
Dr. Harik's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Infectious Disease: General Pediatric Infectious Disease
Dr. Harik's Education & Medical Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Pediatric Infectious Disease
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Pediatrics
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Harik's Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License2006 - 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Infectious Diseases
Dr. Harik's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Tularemia: epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment. Harik, N. S.; Pediatr Ann. 2013 Jul.
- Addressing antimicrobial resistance to treat children with atopic dermatitis in a tertiary pediatric allergy clinic. Bell, M. C.,Stovall, S. H.,Scurlock, A. M.,Perry, T. T.,Jones, S. M.,Harik, N. S.; Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2012 Nov.
- Management of acute hematogenous osteomyelitis in children. Harik, N. S., Smeltzer, M. S.; Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2010 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire BCBS HMO
- Empire BCBS PPO
- First Health PPO
- GHI PPO
- Great West PPO
- HIP of New York - Select PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Health Freedom
- Oxford Health Liberty
- Qualchoice PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Nada Harik, Dr. Nada Harik, MD, Dr. N Harik
- 25 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 25 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Harik's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Infectious Disease, AR)