Dr. Bass is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave.
MS 6090, RBC 591D
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 844-3691
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Child Neurology, 1992 - 1995
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1992
- Southern Illinois UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1995 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Developing a New Set of ACGME Milestones for Child Neurology ResidencyDara V.F. Albert, Nancy Bass, John Bodensteiner, Crys Draconi, Elizabeth S. Duke, Marcia V. Felker, Andrea L. Gropman, Timothy Lotze, Jonathan W. Mink, James J. Reese,...> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2021 Jan 1
- The President, Past President, Executive Director, and the Board of the Child Neurology Society Denounce Racism and Inequality.Phillip L. Pearl, Jonathan W. Mink, Bruce H. Cohen, Nigel S. Bamford, Nancy Bass, Lori C. Jordan, Mark S. Wainwright, Roger Larson> ;Annals of Neurology. 2020 Aug 1
- Black Toenail Sign in MELAS Syndrome.Matthew T. Whitehead, Michael Wien, Bonmyong Lee, Nancy Bass, Andrea L. Gropman> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2017 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: