Are you Dr. Khardori?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Fairfax Ave
Norfolk, VA 23507Phone(757) 446-8999Fax(757) 446-7922
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nancy (Misri) Khardori, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Norfolk, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Texas, and Illinois. She is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Bon Secours-DePaul Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1985 - 1986
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2003
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSuccessful Treatment of UL97 Mutation Ganciclovir-Resistant Cytomegalovirus Viremia in a Renal Transplant Recipient With Letermovir and Adjunct Hyperimmune Cytomegalov...Aaron P. Pearston, Amanda I. Ingemi, Kathryn Ripley, Tyler J. Wilson, Jacqueline Gruber, Megan McMahon, Sharon Sutton, Nancy Khardori> ;Transplantation proceedings. 2021 Mar 11
- Correction to: Resistance to Antibacterial Agents: Foregone Conclusion - What's Next?Chand Wattal, Nancy Khardori> ;Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2020 Oct 1
- 3 citationsAntibiotics: From the Beginning to the Future: Part 2Nancy Khardori, Cecilia Stevaux, Kathryn Ripley> ;Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all