Are you Dr. Miller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office670 Albany St
Floor 3, Room 310
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 414-5314Fax(617) 414-5315
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nancy Miller, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, District of Columbia, and Maryland. She is affiliated with Boston Medical Center and Baystate Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2000 - 2001
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Medical Microbiology, 1998 - 2000
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1995 - 1998
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsRecent endemic coronavirus infection is associated with less severe COVID-19.Manish Sagar, Katherine Reifler, Michael Rossi, Nancy S. Miller, Pranay Sinha, Laura F. White, Joseph P. Mizgerd> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2021 Jan 4
- qRT-PCR Platforms for Diagnosing and Reporting SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Human SamplesRichard M. Giadone, Aditya Mithal, Gregory J. Miller, Taylor Matte, Anthony K. Yeung, Todd W. Dowrey, Rhiannon B. Werder, Nancy S. Miller, Chris Andry, Kim Vanuytsel, ...> ;STAR protocols. 2020 Sep 15
- The Clinical Microbiology Laboratory and the Opioid Epidemic: Challenges and OpportunitiesSimeon D. Kimmel, Nancy S. Miller> ;Infectious Disease Clinics of North America. 2020 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Team Shares Blueprint for Adapting Academic Research Center to SARS-CoV-2 Testing LabMay 12th, 2020