Nancy Slifman, MD
- 3924 Sw 57th Ave
Portland, OR 97221
Phone: (503) 244-4280
Dr. Slifman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Slifman's Education & Medical Training
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Dermatology
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Immunology
- Children's Hospital, BostonResidency, Dermatology
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityFellowship, Public Health
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics
- Childrens Medical Center (Dallas TX)Residency, Pediatrics
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Slifman's Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
Dr. Slifman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Listeria monocytogenes infection as a complication of treatment with tumor necrosis factor alpha-neutralizing agents. Slifman, N.R., Gershon, S.K., Lee, J., Edwards, E.T., Braun, M.M.; Arthritis Rheum. 2003 Feb.
- Life-threatening histoplasmosis complicating immunotherapy with tumor necrosis factor alpha antagonists infliximab and etanercept. Lee, J., Slifman, N.R., Gershon, S.K., Edwards, E.T., Schwieterman, W.D., Siegel, J.N., Wise, R.P., Brown, S.L., Udall, J.N., Braun, M.M.; Arthritis Rheum. 2002 Oct.
- Contamination of botanical dietary supplements by Digitalis lanata. Slifman, N. R., Obermeyer, W. R., Aloi, B. K., Musser, S. M., Correll, W. A., Cichowicz, S. M., Betz, J. M., Love, L. A.; N Engl J Med. 1998 Sep 17.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Nancy Slifman, Dr. Nancy Slifman, MD, Dr. N Slifman, Dr. Nancy R Slifman
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Slifman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, OR)
- Michael Adler, MD
- William Delgado, MD
- Eric Olson, MD
- Gregory Richterich, MD
- Samuel Denton, MD
- Andrew Urbanc, MD
- Stanley Cyran III, MD
- John Kingman, MD
- Frederick Kingery, MD
- Gerald Peters III, MD