Are you Dr. Haque?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2677 Elizabeth Lake Rd
Waterford, MI 48328Phone(248) 738-0755Fax(248) 738-0813
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nasir Haque, MD is a pediatric endocrinologist in Waterford, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Tennessee.
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital of PhiladelphiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1966 - 1969
- Lahore Medical & Dental College Class of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 2018
- MI State Medical License 1973 - 2019
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsBeta adrenergic blockade and juvenile diabetes: acute studies and long-term therapeutic trial. Evidence for the role of catecholamines in mediating diabetic decompensa...Lester Baker, Avner Barcai, Robert Kaye, Nasir Haque> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1969 Jul 1
- 9 citationsMetabolic homeostasis in juvenile diabetes mellitus. I. Role of growth hormone.Lester Baker, Allen W. Root, Nasir Haque, Robert Kaye> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 1969 Feb 1