Dr. Abu-Erreish is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office503 Nebraska st
Sioux City, IA 51101Phone(712) 252-0088
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nasser Abu-Erreish is an oncologist in Sioux City, IA and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City as well as St Luke's Unity Pointe Hospital system. He received his medical degree from University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 23 years. He specializes in Hematologic Oncology and General Oncology. Interests include Acute leukemia, Lymphoma, Myelodysplasia and Clinical trials.
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineFellowship, Medical Oncology, 2007 - 2009
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1999 - 1999
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Jordan Faculty of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- AR State Medical License 1998 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: