Dr. Kontakos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHoly Cross Hospital
1500 Forest Glen Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20910Phone(301) 754-8681Fax(301) 754-7122
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Monograph series on aging-related diseases: XII. Parkinson''s disease--recent developments and new directions.Kontakos, N., Stokes, J.> ;Chronic Dis Can. 1999
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical CenterRockville, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: