Dr. Gupta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Orleans St # Tower110
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(410) 955-5020
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 2016 - 2021
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2016 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Evidence-Based Recommendations for Opioid Prescribing after Endourological and Minimally Invasive Urological Surgery.Kevin Koo, Jared S. Winoker, Hiten D. Patel, Farzana A. Faisal, Natasha Gupta, Meredith Metcalf, Lynda Z. Mettee, Alexa R. Meyer, Christian P. Pavlovich, Philip Pieror...> ;Journal of Endourology. 2021 Jun 9
- 1 citationsUnderstanding Psychosocial and Sexual Health Concerns Among Women With Bladder Cancer Undergoing Radical CystectomyNatasha Gupta, Sarah E. Van Pilsum Rasmussen, Nora M. Haney, Armine K. Smith, Phillip M. Pierorazio, Michael H. Johnson, Jean H. Hoffman-Censits, Trinity J. Bivalacqua> ;Urology. 2021 May 1
- 10 citationsComparing Provider-Led Sexual Health Counseling of Male and Female Patients Undergoing Radical Cystectomy.Natasha Gupta, Lauren M. Kucirka, Alice Semerjian, Julia Wainger, Phillip M. Pierorazio, Amin S. Herati, Trinity J. Bivalacqua> ;The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2020 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: