Dr. Simpson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office508 Stocktrail Ave
Gillette, WY 82716Phone(307) 686-1413Fax(307) 682-1113
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1997
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992 - 1993
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1993 - 2001
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsFracture-dislocation of the humerus with intrathoracic displacement of the humeral head. A case report.Nathan S. Simpson, John R. Schwappach, E. Bruce Toby> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1998 Jun 1
- Dental Clinic in Ames Opens to Serve Low-Income PopulationApril 30th, 2021
- Des Moines Clinic Offers Drive-Through COVID-19 ScreeningApril 7th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: