- Dr. Nathan Trookman, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with St Thomas More Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License1996 - 2015
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Safety and Tolerability of a Body Wash and Moisturizer When Applied to Infants and Toddlers with a History of Atopic Dermatitis: Results from an Open-Label Study. Simpson, E., Trookman, N. S., Rizer, R. L., Preston, N., Colón, L. E., Johnson, L. A., Gottschalk, R. W.; Pediatr Dermatol. 2012 Jul 11.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Comparative Trial of the Anti-Aging Properties of Non-Prescription Tri-Retinol 1.1% vs. Prescription Tretinoin 0.025%. Ho, E.T., Trookman, N.S., Sperber, B.R., Rizer, R.L., Spindler, R., Sonti, S., Gotz, V., Mehta, R.; J Drugs Dermatol. 2012 Jan.
- Randomized Controlled Trial of Desonlde Hydrogel 0.05% versus Desonide Ointment 0.05% in the Treatment of Mild-to-moderate Atopic Dermatitis. Trookman, N.S., Rizer, R.L.; J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2011 Nov.
- Register to See 13 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem PPO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Rocky Mountain Group/Indiv - HMO/Private Pay
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Nathan Trookman, Dr. Nathan Trookman, MD, Dr. N Trookman, Dr. Nathan S Trookman