Neal Dunlap, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- 529 S Jackson St
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: (502) 562-4360
Dr. Dunlap's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Dunlap's Education & Medical Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Radiation Oncology
- University Hospital/University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Dunlap's Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- KY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyRadiation Oncology
Dr. Dunlap's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- HPV: A factor in organ preservation for locally advanced larynx and hypopharynx cancer? Shaughnessy, J. N.,Farghaly, H.,Wilson, L.,Redman, R.,Potts, K.,Bumpous, J.,Silverman, C.,Dunlap, N. E.; Am J Otolaryngol. 2013 Oct 15.
- 1alpha,25-dihydroxyvitamin D(3) (calcitriol) and its analogue, 19-nor-1alpha,25(OH)(2)D(2), potentiate the effects of ionising radiation on human prostate cancer cells. Dunlap, N., Schwartz, G. G., Eads, D., Cramer, S. D., Sherk, A. B., John, V., Koumenis, C.; Br J Cancer. 2003 Aug 18.
- Helical tomotherapy-based STAT RT: Dosimetric evaluation for clinical implementation of a rapid radiation palliation program. McIntosh, A., Dunlap, N., Sheng, K., Geezey, C., Turner, B., Blackhall, L., Weiss, G., Lappinen, E., Larner, J. M., Read, P. W.; Med Dosim. 2010 Jan 01.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Neal Dunlap, Dr. Neal Dunlap, MD, Dr. N Dunlap
- 24 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 24 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dunlap's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, KY)
- Craig Silverman, MD
- Megan Mezera, MD
- Kristie (Jones) Paris, MD
- Becki Hill, MD
- Samuel Faught, MD
- Mark Cornett, MD
- Richard Seither, MD
- Gregory Carlsen, MD
- Michael Hahl, MD
- Daniel Alt, MD