Are you Dr. Cogswell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 W Colonial Dr
Ocoee, FL 34761Phone(407) 667-0444Fax(407) 667-4338
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Neale Cogswell, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Ocoee, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Arizona. He is affiliated with Health Central Hospital and Orlando Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaResidency, Anesthesiology, 1980 - 1983
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- AZ State Medical License 1982 - Present
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Care enough to compromise.Cogswell, N.> ;Nurs Health Care. 1980 Nov
- Binding of [3H]ouabain to split frog skin: the role of the Na,K-ATPase in the generation of short circuit current.Cala, P. M., Cogswell, N., Mandel, L. J.> ;J Gen Physiol. 1978 Apr