Dr. Alouch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7500 Mercy Rd
Omaha, NE 68124
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Neil Alouch is a pathologist in Omaha, NE and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He received his medical degree from University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine. He specializes in cytopathology, anatomic pathology, and clinical pathology. Professional interests include genitourinary and renal pathology.
Education & Training
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer CenterFellowship, Cytopathology, 2017 - 2018
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer CenterFellowship, Surgical Pathology, 2016 - 2017
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2012 - 2016
- University of Aleppo Faculty of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsHybrid oncocytic/chromophobe renal tumors are molecularly distinct from oncocytoma and chromophobe renal cell carcinoma.Roberto Ruiz-Cordero, Priya Rao, Lerong Li, Yuan Qi, Daniel S. Atherton, Bo Peng, Rajesh R. Singh, Tae-Beom Kim, Fumi Kawakami, Mark J. Routbort, Nail Alouch, Chi Wan ...> ;Modern Pathology. 2019 Jun 23
- Case Report of Myeloid Sarcoma Masquerading as In-Transit Metastasis at a Previous Melanoma Site: Avoiding a Diagnostic Pitfall.Jonathan L. Curry, Michael T. Tetzlaff, Sa A. Wang, Gene Landon, Nail Alouch, Sapna Pradyuman Patel, Priyadharsini Nagarajan, Shiva Gupta, Phyu P. Aung, Catherine E. D...> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2018 Nov 1
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma With Light Chain Deposition Disease (Aggregoma)Tyler D. Boulter, Ama Sadaka, Mohammad Obadah Nakawah, Stacy V. Smith, Nail Alouch, Shauna Berry, Andrew T. Whyte, Gregory N. Fuller, Andrew G. Lee> ;Journal of Neuro-ophthalmology. 2017 Dec 1
- American Society of CytopathologyMember
- College of American PathologyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: