Neil Inhaber, MD
- 28 Center Ln
Delmar, NY 12054
Phone: (518) 391-3256
Dr. Inhaber's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pulmonology: General Pulmonary Medicine
Dr. Inhaber's Education & Medical Training
- McGill University Faculty Medicine HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Inhaber's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicinePulmonary Disease
Dr. Inhaber's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Prevalence of bronchial hyperresponsiveness among HIV-infected men. Poirier, C. D., Inhaber, N., Lalonde, R. G., Ernst, P.; Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2001 Aug 15.
- Comparison of sputum induction with fiber-optic bronchoscopy in the diagnosis of tuberculosis. Anderson, C., Inhaber, N., Menzies, D.; Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1995 Nov.
- The nightly use of sodium oxybate is associated with a reduction in nocturnal sleep disruption: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study in patients with narcolepsy. Black, J., Pardi, D., Hornfeldt, C. S., Inhaber, N.; J Clin Sleep Med. 2010 Dec 15.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- GHI PPO
- Great West PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Dr. Neil Inhaber, Dr. Neil Inhaber, MD, Dr. N Inhaber, Dr. Neil H Inhaber
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Inhaber's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pulmonology, NY)
- John Rooney, MD
- Jason Karp, MD
- Osvaldo Tejeiro, MD
- Elizabeth Awerbuch, DO
- Steven Lee, DO
- Viswanath Vasudevan, MD
- Eugenio Guzman, MD
- Alan Saltzman, MD
- Kyungmee Kim, MD
- Surendra Nevatia, MD