Are you Dr. Santacruz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2203 E Little Creek Rd
Norfolk, VA 23518Phone(757) 686-3508Fax(757) 686-0541
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nestor Santacruz, MD is a board certified internist in Norfolk, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolFellowship, Nephrology, 1979 - 1980
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- St. Vincents Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1975 - 1976
- De Paul HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Universidad Nacional de Asuncion Faculty of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012