Are you Dr. Emanuele?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5th & Roosevelt
Hines, IL 60141Phone(708) 202-3800Fax(708) 202-2195
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nicholas Emanuele, MD is an endocrinologist in Hines, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center and Edward Hines, Jr. Veterans Affairs Hospital.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1974 - 1976
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1972 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Evaluating the Relationship Between Hard and Soft Tissue Advancement in Orthognathic Surgery Start of enrollment: 2018 Dec 12
Publications & Presentations
- The effects of cannabis and cannabinoids on the endocrine systemFarah Meah, Michelle D. Lundholm, Nicholas V. Emanuele, Hafsa Amjed, Caroline A Poku, Lily Agrawal, Mary Ann Emanuele> ;Reviews in Endocrine & Metabolic Disorders. 2021 Aug 30
- Generalizability of heterogeneous treatment effects based on causal forests applied to two randomized clinical trials of intensive glycemic controlSridharan Raghavan, Kevin Josey, Gideon D. Bahn, Domenic J. Reda, Sanjay Basu, Seth A. Berkowitz, Nicholas V. Emanuele, Peter D. Reaven, Debashis Ghosh> ;Annals of Epidemiology. 2021 Jul 17
- 1 citationsEye Outcomes in Veteran Affairs Diabetes Trial (VADT) After 17 Years.Nasrin Azad, Lily Agrawal, Gideon D. Bahn, N. V. Emanuele, Peter D. Reaven, Rodney A. Hayward, Domenic J. Reda> ;Diabetes Care. 2021 Jun 29
- Join now to see all
- How Alcohol Affects the Gut MicrobiomeFebruary 8th, 2017
- Impact Of Ethanol On Female Rodent ReproductionNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism1997–1998
- Impact Of Ethanol On Female Rodent ReproductionNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism1996
- Brain Prolactin As A Central NeuromodulatorNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1989–1991
- Characterization Of Brain ProlactinNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1988